This is one of my favorite photos I've ever taken. I took it on my first-ever trip to Africa. I was riding in the back of a 10-passenger van. We pulled up to the gate to talk to a security guard and through the windshield I saw the lock on the gate and 50 yards beyond the gate was the building with the word "Hope" on it. I was amazed how everything aligned in that blink of an eye. I took one frame and this was the result. I love it because it sums up the people of Africa in my opinion. If there's one thing they have on lockdown, it's certainly "Hope".
• Printed, signed & mailed directly by artist
• Limited-edition of 25
• Size: 20 inches wide x 13.333 inches tall on a 22x17 inch sheet of paper
• Paper: 330g/m Hot Press Bright (Museum Quality)
• Printer: Epson Stylus Pro 4900
• Ink: Epson UltraChrome HDR Archival Ink
© Jeremy Cowart Photography, Inc.
Images and Prints are not to be used without permission of copyright holder.
All rights reserved.